Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just been too busy!

You see that my blog title was well chosen as it has been some time since I put anything on my blog. Life goes on and things do get done.


This is the new wall colour in the lounge and I love it. It is a home made paint made with lime and pigment and it only took two attempts to get the right colour!


Spring, more like summer.
Angelic.
In profile.
My vide grenier purchase cleaned and decorated with another find at the Graphics Fairy.






An old drinking bottle found in barn cleaned and decorated with a pretty bird from the Graphics Farity.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that looks great (although I must say I miss the retro wallpaper!!) The colour is so you too!! Garden looking lush and you have still had time to produce two lovely items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming setting you have...adding the pictures of your cat made me want to come curl up, too. Love the paint on the walls. Jaimee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...