Thursday, January 12, 2012

A couple more projects finished with Annie Sloan paint

A slight improvement in the weather - we seem to have had constant rain for a couple of weeks now - so feel more inclined to get on with some stuff. Even Monsieur Minnou was wondering when the rain would stop and kept looking at me as if I might be able to do something about it!



So the first thing I did was a camel stool that we were given by Mum in law some years ago. It comes in handy for extra seating and fits nicely under a table. It was rather tatty so as I wanted to try out the Graphite colour and only had a sample pot I thought this would be the ideal thing.


Before painting




After Graphite and dark wax.



Next French Linen and Scandinavian Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...