Thursday, July 19, 2012

A little bit of craft going on.

Well, once again I have been busy doing a few items for what is called a "Vide Grenier" here in France. It is much like the car boot sale in the UK but you can't do it from the car boot you have to set up a table and leave the car parked somewhere else. This makes for a bit of a scramble early in the morning when setting up but apart from that it is usually a very pleasant day as long as the weather remains decent!

I will be selling unwanted items as well as some of the following plaques with sayings on them. All in ASCP and waxed.




Live well, Laugh often, Love much.




Also gave a new life to a small wall cupboard in ASCP Cream, it was an orangey pine colour and looked great in it's new paint with a light distressing.


I am still working on a large kitchen larder cupboard also in cream it's had a first coat but as I like to sand between coats (not necessary but I like the feel of a smooth finish) I will need to empty it and do that outside. So it will have to wait for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    I hope you sell out at the "Vide Grenier." I think you have outdone yourself on the small cupboard. I love ASCP in Old White and it looks wonderful on the cupboard. You do fantastic work. :) I need to get started on a few new items for my shop but haven't had the energy. I think I'm stuck in the "Lazy Days Of Summer." HA I'm trying to get my groove back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are all so lovely you have been busy! I would buy one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your signs look great mum, really nicely done. I think they will sell really well x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...