Saturday, December 31, 2011

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year.



I cannot believe that it is nearly 3 months since I last did my blog, what have I been doing? I have to say that I'm not sure that I have been doing anything of interest. Well, actually I did get a bit carried away by selling some things on eBay - that can get a bit obsessive as well as lucrative (sometimes).

We have been doing some restoration and decorating so I suppose I can use that as an excuse. Did do a little ASP'ing I have to admit.

But the main reason for the break in blogging was because we went to visit family in the UK, however only for 2 weeks but it somehow unsettled me and got me out of a routine. It was very enjoyable and just wonderful to see all our girls, their husbands and the grandchildren as well as in-laws and my mother. The weather was kind as was the traffic, travelling quite a few miles visiting in England and Wales.

As the shortest daylight hours have passed we can look forward to slowly lengthening days and opportunities to be more active. Anyway, just a few photos to bring the last three months into focus.

Christmas decorations to bring a warm glow to these dreary winter days. Sometimes I wish we could keep them up all the time but then it would make them seem ordinary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...